We know that small businesses just can’t compete with big corporations that have a mammoth marketing spend using both traditional and digital advertising strategies. It’s like Thumbelina trying to beat up the Big Bad Wolf. But what most small businesses don’t realize is that the rise of digital marketing has opened the gateway to marketing methods they can actually afford, and which deliver impressive returns. Find out why you should be spending your time mastering digital marketing!
1. Get Great Returns – With digital marketing, you don’t have to spend that much to get terrific returns on your investment. Online media offers you a multidimensional platform where most small businesses find that they can increase their revenue by 72%!
2. Boost Your Brand Visibility – Digital marketing has three important components: Social media, SEO, and content marketing. And of these, SEO is fundamental to broadening awareness and visibility. Generally, 70% - 80% of people research a business before using their services, and this means that you can effectively enhance the discoverability of your business by using SEO methods.
3. Enhance Audience Engagement – Now, you can easily and conveniently interact with your target market online. Social media has made it possible for you to constantly monitor where your audience is at and, if you’re clever about it, you will focus on growing your organic audience so that you don’t have to spend much money on paid advertising.
4. Accurately Track Results – One of the best features of digital marketing is that you can track every aspect of your performance on each platform. This clearly shows you where you need to improve and what’s working so that you can perfect your strategy over time.
5. Get The Evidence You Need To Succeed – By far, the most drastic game-changer in digital marketing must be the reviews and testimonials that you can receive and make use of to prove how valuable your products and services are. Don’t underestimate how important this feedback is and make full use of it!
If you fully capitalize on digital marketing, you can really kick ass as a small business!