These days, it’s not enough to have a website – you also need it to have some real muscle, like Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Terminator. In other words, you have to make sure your website has the capabilities to do the heavy lifting you expect, so here are some fast and furious steps you can take to instantly optimize your website for real results!
1. Go Organic – What counts is whether people come to your website of their own volition, as this means your awareness and visibility strategies are working. Also, you can save money by investing your time in growing organic traffic using SEO strategies – it may take longer, but the payoffs make it worth it.
2. Quality Content – This seems obvious, but it’s surprising how often website content misses its mark. Research your target audience and make sure your content is relevant and valuable.
3. Become Mobile-Friendly – Given how many people are on their phones, you have to create a website that works on mobile too. This will drastically affect the user experience which is what keeps people on your site.
4. Test Core Web Vitals – Make sure the quality of your site’s user experience is up to scratch by taking a look at interactivity, loading experience, and visual stability.
5. Serious SEO Improvements – Cover every technical aspect of SEO to boost your discoverability. This includes fixing status code errors, site indexing, title tags, meta descriptions, enhancing content, fixing broken links, and more!
6. Build Links – Creating quality links can quickly improve your website performance. The top link-building strategies include claiming unlinked mentions, backlink mining, fixing broken links, using resource pages, and link reclamation.
With these six basic improvements, you’ll start feeling like your website is saying “I am back”!