New technologies come and go, but there are few that stand the test of time. Webflow is one of the few technologies will turn out to be a true classic, just like Casablanca or The Godfather. That’s because it gives designers all the tools they need to speed up their work, producing professional results with the benefit of a seamless user experience. Here are six reasons why you should turn to Webflow today!
1. An Intuitive User Interface – As with any other professional design tools, you’ll have to go through a learning curve. However, Webflow’s UI matches the controls of HTML and CSS which means your mental models for building a site will be the same. This makes it much easier to master Webflow in no time!
2. A Professional Platform – Webflow translates code into a visual experience. So, if you can design it, you will be able to build it! This is your chance to create fully customized sites.
3. Make Use Of Modern Layout Tools – Webflow gives you access to the best layout tools, such as Flexbox and CSS grid, giving you complete control to build websites as you please.
4. Easily Maintain & Update Your Site – Webflow has classes as a core component, which means you can update styles throughout your site as you see fit. And these changes are particularly easy with our visual interface.
5. Publish & Host Your Site With One Click – Not only do you get the benefits of visual coding, but once you’re finished designing the site, you can also immediately publish it and make it go live.
6. Customized Animations & Interactions – You have never experienced visual web development like the kind Webflow offers! With sophisticated animation and interaction tools, you have more control to build accessible and visually creative web designs.
Webflow is the next step in web design that offers you all the tools you need to go from simple to sensational designs. So, what are you waiting for?
Schedule a call with us to learn more about how you can leverage Webflow for your business.